Join Us / Careers
- We encourage you to grow; We are keen to encourage professional development throughout your career with us.
- Our co-workers are friendly and welcoming; Our values are also about enjoying the team spirit, passion, innovative and enjoying ourselves.
- Work-Balance is important to us; We work hard to be highly successful but we also know that it’s important to have a good work-life balance.
- We are the Experts; Every day, we work together on creative and innovative challenges that delivers the best branded experiences for our customers.
Event / Exhibition Manager
- To assist in tender preparation, submission and presentation
- Recommend suitable suppliers / contractors for the project and negotiate for best quotes
- To prepare bill of quantity and purchase requisition
- Prepare work schedule for events and exhibitions
- Conduct site recce for projects
- Conduct quality checks on quality of build / fabrication by suppliers to ensure quality deliverables
- Project and on site event management
- To obtain feedback and ensure client’s satisfaction after every event
- Manage and complete projects within timeline and budget
- Minimum Degree holder
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in events and exhibition ( Preferably have managed projects above $100000 value )
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Able to motivate team members
- Sound product knowledge in all areas of event management
- Possess class 3 license preferred
- Involved in conceptualizing creatively and spearheading brainstorming sessions for proposals and tenders
- Delegating the team in designing, planning, preparing layout plans and detail drawing
- Present saleable concept, and make constructive recommendation based on client’s requirements
- Produce high quality render/sketches to illustrate your creative response
- A self-initiative, responsible, motivated with strong creative flair
- Fun personnel with a passion for Event/Exhibition
- Excellent software skill on 3d studio max, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
- Knowledge of Animation would be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of prior industry experience in Events or Exhibitions
- Team player with good communication skills
- Efficient with project timeline in a dynamic environment
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Why Partner for Macro?
Macro believes that partnership is the key for any business looking to serve clients and bringing event success regardless of the nature or scope of the event and its location.
It is for this reason that we have developed flexible partnership plans that offers various benefits in terms of profitability, branding and long term revenue.
- Flexible and Transparent Partnership Program
- Effortless Installation & Implementation
- Huge Business Potential In Existing and Emerging Markets
- Maximum Profitability With Minimum Investment
- Dedicated Technical Support
- Recurring Income
Drop us an inquiry form at the bottom for partnership matters